Software craftsman with over 7 years of experience in shipping web applications using Ruby on Rails. Currently co-founder of CrowdStudio.in, and helping organize Rubyconf India.
- Proficient: Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Test Driven Development, Git, Vim.
- Currently learning: Elixir, Phoenix framework.
- Previously used: C, PL/SQL, MySQL.
CrowdStudio.in is a curated logo and graphic design marketplace for startups and small businesses. Developed the website using Rails, improved its usability and SEO performance and deployed the application on AWS. The application uses Rails and MongoDB.
Worked with the application development team at Ford on adding new functionality to an inventory management and order processing system used internally by Ford dealers. Was involved in adding new features and customizing the application for deployment to a new region. Used C, PL/SQL, and Oracle Forms and Reports in the project.
Worked on Fedena, an open source school management system. Involved in the design, development and deployment of the early versions of the application. Worked with Ruby, Rails, MySQL and front end development on the project.
Joined as a trainee and completed a 3 month long introductory training program on software development.
- Rubyconf India: Helped organize the conference in Kochi in 2016. Also helping with the 2017 edition of the conference.
- Kerala Ruby: Started Kochi Ruby Meetups in 2012, and have been helping organize meetups and other Ruby events since then.
- Chennai.rb: Helped organize the Chennai Ruby meetups between 2011-12.
Completed Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication Engineering.